Saturday, April 14, 2007

FIRST...

...this guy warped me:












then these guys:












then this guy:











so it goes.

NP: roomie is playing Kaleidoscope...damn, great stuff. David Lindley's first band.

PEEVE DE JOUR: can't get anything done. all projects in a stall. fuck.

JOIE DE JOUR: fun purplE k'niF gig at The Lakeside

ROSATTI'S FLAVOR-OF-THE-DAY:

(Sunday 4/15 the shop nearest me opens...yyyyyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!)

Higbees
Chocolate Malted™
OR
Butterfinger


cb...where are you?






NEW JERSEY

2 Comments:

Blogger K.A. said...

"People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order so they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say."

- KV, R.I.P.

4:45 AM  
Blogger CBeezwax said...

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different. "

KV, R.I.P.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home