Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SHUDDAHCUDDAHWUDDAHOUGHTTAH


(photo: Nikki Corda)

Johnny Teagle/Purple k'niF/Akron 7-21-06

smartrockin'politicallyonthemarkproudpapagoodguygreat-
guitaristfulltimehumansharpwitoldpalstillneedstofixhis-
Vibroluxtho


NP: The Waitresses/"I Know What Boys Want"/Back in the Day - Live at Hurrah's ('81) DVD

PEEVE(S) DE JOUR:

1) they could've at least gotten the song's title right. should've let me approve the copy...but didn't.

2) TSPIK could've saved her ass months ago...but didn't.

3) could've hired a moving company, but didn't = rotator cuff surgery today...predicted to be the hottest day of the year (over 100 degrees).


ROSATTI'S FLAVOR-OF-THE-DAY:

(Aug. 1st)

MANGO BERRY

(vanilla custard with mango and raspberry)

http://www.rosatisfrozencustard.com/index.html

cb...where are you?



LENNOX HILL HOSPITAL/NYC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with everything you say about JT - he’s the greatest. If it’s that Vibro-Lux I fixed for him twenty-some years ago that needs to be repaired, he should contact me, my work is guaranteed for life.

One of my most treasured possessions:
inscription

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home