Tuesday, March 28, 2006

PLUG PULLED

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN VOLUNTARILY SHUT DOWN BECAUSE EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING ON IT - NO MATTER HOW PLAYFUL/INTERESTING/LOVING/FUN/CREATIVE - WILL BE BE USED AGAINST ME IN A DIVORCE.

I AM PISSED BEYOND EXPRESSION THAT AN ATTORNEY AND HER CLIENT CAN USE THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN SUCH A VISCIOUS, VENAL AND MEAN-SPIRITED WAY. THIS IS APPALLING BEHAVIOR ON THEIR PART, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CENSOR MYSELF TO PROTECT MYSELF.

HOPEFULLY, I WILL BE ABLE TO RESUME WHAT HAS BECOME A PLEASANT PART OF MY DAY, AND HOPEFULLY A PLEASANT PART OF YOURS.

best...

cbutler

7 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

We're thinking of you Chris. I haven't commented before but have been enjoying your blog.
Hope that we see you back soon.
Tania XX

6:08 AM  
Blogger CBeezwax said...

thanks.

cb

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, didn't get a chance to check this blog out until today. Now I have no idea of what I missed out on.

So sorry to hear about your troubles, man. May they pass quickly.


-max-

10:29 AM  
Blogger CBeezwax said...

sea...i admire you for having survived. i am as a train crash...

cb

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessings. Wind at your back. Etc. Still think the thoughts, even if you can't write them here.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a real drag, for sure. sorry to hear it, m'man. jammed on on has replaced crooksandliars.com as my first daily internet stop! the quirky musings of cb are always welcome in my house. stay sane and keep thinking those marvelous thoughts.

Higgs

1:50 PM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Aw, crap.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home