Tuesday, August 15, 2006

NO...

...I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RELAX.













"sleep is for losers" (remember when you said that?)/the curse of the self-employed/get out of my way/too much crap to do/too many ideas/fearjoybusy is the me i be/i've got too may pals in trouble right now/can't run into money if i'm sitting still/get me to the south of France and watch how well i CAN do it/PS: I BRAKE FOR LOVE.


NP: Radio Nigel

PEEVE DE JOUR: sprained a muscle in my neck from wearing that shoulder sling. can't sleep...even on five times the dose of Vicodin. a/k/a can't 'chemically' be relaxed either

JOIE DE JOUR: i'm going to be in a play. in Las Vegas. in about a week. relax?...when i have such an exciting life?/fun opportunities coming my way?

ROSATI'S FLAVOR-OF-THE-DAY:

(Aug. 14th)


Chocolate Covered Pretzel

cb...where are you?







Top Cat said it = "blur! blur! blur!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home